Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

2nd annual TYLER SULLIVAN bike run

CBRDD
    CBRDD
    Admin

2nd annual TYLER SULLIVAN bike run  Empty Re: 2nd annual TYLER SULLIVAN bike run

Post  CBRDD Thu May 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Good catch man... we will get this up as an event asap! Very Happy
    LaForge
    LaForge

2nd annual TYLER SULLIVAN bike run  Empty Re: 2nd annual TYLER SULLIVAN bike run

Post  LaForge Thu May 03, 2012 9:43 pm

you had me at bike wash lol!
    Dhart_636
    Dhart_636

2nd annual TYLER SULLIVAN bike run  Empty 2nd annual TYLER SULLIVAN bike run

Post  Dhart_636 Thu May 03, 2012 4:00 am

Saturday, June 30, 2012.

9:30am until 6:00pm.

Signins @ Jacs in Pekin,Il 10:00-12:0​0 Last Bike In@ Twisted Spoke in Tremont. 6:00 FOOD/​MUSIC/​RAFFLES/50/​50/BIKE WASH

RIDE INFO: ROUTE: APRX.136 MILES: JACS PEKIN,IL SIGNINS 10:00-12:00 ----FITZ INN, GREENVALLEY,IL-----WATSON TRADE POST-KILBORNE, IL-----GENERATIONS II CANTON,IL-----GO T'S EAST PEORIA, IL----ENDING AT TWISTED SPOKE, TREMONT, IL WHERE THERE WILL BE BIKE WASH/RAFFLES/ FOOD/ LIVE MUSIC FESTIVAL AND MORE!!!!!
    ED ANDERSON-BACKYARD TIRE FIRE 4-5:30
    CHICAGO FARMER 5:30-7:00
    ART OF ILL FUSION-7:30-9:00
    WOLF & GYPSY BAND-9:30-11
    *****the above bands will be playing outside on a stage, if weather is bad day of all music will be inside********************
    BRAINCHILD - 11-1:30A.M. to end the night & they will be inside.
    Want to tell all the bands THANK YOU for coming thru as this is VERY hard to get this kind of talent together all at once!!! A special thanks goes out to sound crew for setting up 2 stages the day of the show!!!
    $15 PER RIDER AT SIGNINS
    ****IF YOU ARE JUST ATTENDING THE MUSIC FESTIVAL YOU CAN PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS FROM ME FOR $10.00!! WE THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO INCLUE EVERYONE IF YOU DONT HAVE A BIKE YOU CAN STILL BE A PART OF THE FUN!!!!

I would like to thank everybody who attended and or supported the 1st Annual Ride Last year.. We were all pleasantly suprised by the turnout and support that we recieved. We were able to raise a good amount of money (thanks to all of you) to as promised split the money 3 ways between Tylers 2 boys Evan(5) and Mason(3) that was put in a college fund for them and as we said we would choose a family in a similar situation to donate too. Last year we decided that family should be the Wiker family who lost a loved one(Willie) about a week before the ride as he too like Tyler was a victim while riding. This year and every year our goal will be the same which is to get together as many riders as we can to honor All of the fallen Bikers that have been lost along the way and to see if we can find a way to give back in Tylers name and assist his 2 sons and another family in a similiar Situation. I think last year most would agree it was a Great time and we also got a chance to meet a lot of Great people. I hope that we can make this thing even bigger and better than last year and have a (SAFE) good time while also giving something back. I will have more details about the route, shirts and things of that nature as we figure that stuff out in the coming days.. I just wanted to get this date out so you can mark your calenders!! We hope to see you all there!!!!! For those who dont know: Tyler was a victim of a Vehicle that struck him after he had left the Toys for Tots Ride on November 6, 2010... Tyler was a great Guy always willing to help and give back to different rides and benefits. He left behind a wife and 2 boy now (5) and (3)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content